Senior Data Scientist Medical Imaging Computer Vision
Wednesday 29th January 2020
As part of the Watson Health Imaging division the Medical Imaging Data Scientist will be joining a highly entrepreneurial "Rapid Development team" where we are shaping the future of healthcare for the industry and for IBM. We are seeking individuals who will join the Care Advisor for Prostate Algorithm Development team and work with algorithm developers in Watson Health Imaging and IBM Research teams in USA, Canada and Haifa, Israel, to accelerate the creation of Care Advisor offerings in Watson Health Imaging portfolio.
IBM Watson Health is looking for talented individuals destined to usher in the next era of healthcare. We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. The convergence of data and technology is transforming healthcare and life sciences organizations today. New opportunities are being created that never existed before to meet the demands of this transformation.
The Rapid Development Team is a group of AI Scientists and Software Developers within IBM Watson Health Imaging. In collaboration with cross-functional Watson Health teams, IBM Research and external partners, the team develops AI solutions that combine imaging and clinical data to enhance clinical decision making. The team is responsible for developing and validating robust and scalable cognitive services (text analytics and image analytics) and applications, including validation and evaluation of technologies being transferred from Research and other collaborators. We are looking for self-motivated and driven candidates that are passionate about working on cutting edge technologies and that thrive in a highly collaborative environment.
- Design and development of robust algorithms and techniques using image analytics, computer vision and machine learning
- Rapid development and validation of cognitive solutions by using and/or enhancing existing methodologies, frameworks and architecture
- Development of criteria for testing algorithm and system’s cognitive performance objectively from end-user and market perspective.
- Conduct performance evaluation and testing of algorithms and systems on test and real clinical data
- Work with clinical collaboration and joint development partners in Europe to develop cognitive solutions
- Support collection and annotation of data for algorithm development and evaluation
- Integration of cognitive systems and components in Watson Health architecture, including Watson Health cloud
- Planning, processing and performing all jobs in an efficient manner with minimum supervision
- Conduct product development in compliance with Watson Health’s methodology, practices and Quality Management system.
- 4+ years experience (post doctorate) with solving real-world problems using Data Analytics,
Computer Vision and Machine Learning
- Strong experience in Machine Learning, including deep learning and statistical models
- Strong Programming skills (Java/J2EE, C++, Python) and experience with software systems architecture, web services, web applications, and current software development tools, technologies and frameworks
- Strong publication record in peer-reviewed conferences and journals
- Demonstrated communication and cross-functional collaboration skills - Fluency in French;
|Title||Senior Data Scientist Medical Imaging Computer Vision|